Turmeric Powder, Curcuma Longo, is a flowering plant of the ginger family Tingiberaceae, of which the roots are used in cooking. The roots are used fresh or boiled and dried, after which they are ground into a deep orange-yellow powder. It is widely used in Asian cooking and is excellent for marinades and curries, as well as baking. Our Madras turmeric powder grows in India and has a warm, warthy and slightly bitter flavour.
Our Ayurveda Spices, Turmeric Powder, are pure herbs with Ayurvedic properties supplied by Verstegen Spices & Sauces, a leading spice manufacturer in Europe.
More than a century-old business, established in 1886 ensures to bring the highest quality herbs and spices by a fair, transparent and sustainable “farmer-to-consumer” chain to its customers.
- 100% PURE TURMERIC POWDER: Free of artificial colours, flavours and other additives.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY: Our Products are Vegan friendly and are completely GLUTEN-FREE.
- PREMIUM TURMERIC ROOTS FROM INDIA: Our Turmeric Powder is created using authentic curcumin powder from India, which is completely naturally grown. The raw materials are procured only by our trusted and selected partners in India.
- ANCIENT SUPERFOOD: Turmeric and its active compound curcumin has been used in Ayurveda for centuries and it is consumed worldwide for its anti-inflammatory properties and as a support for overall health and vitality of an individual.
- WE CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: This is a sustainable product: Turmeric Powder is one of our first sustainable products i.e. with complete free-plastic packaging, fairly sourced from farmers in India.
Shop with a Purpose
When you buy from our sustainable range of products such as Turmeric Powder, a good portion of the proceeds go in supporting our Natural Farming and Agroforestry projects.
Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Powder: For the Planet.