What is Triphala?
Triphala, a cornerstone of Ayurvedic tradition, is a powerful herbal blend carefully crafted from three key fruits: Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan), and Bahera (Belleric Myrobalan). This time-honored formulation has been revered for centuries for its potential to promote holistic well-being.
-Amla (Indian Gooseberry): Renowned for its high vitamin C content and potent antioxidants.
-Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan): Valued for its digestive properties and potential detoxification benefits.
-Bahera (Belleric Myrobalan): Known for its traditional use in promoting overall health.
Quantity: 60 tablets
- PURELY VEGETARIAN - Sri Sri Tattva’s Triphala tablets are suitable for vegetarians.
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - Our Triphala tablets are made from pure herbal powder later binded together in tablet format. These herbs support a holistic and healthy lifestyle.
- EXCELLENT PRICE / PERFORMANCE RATIO - High-quality Triphala tablets come in a package containing 60 concentrated Tablets made out of pure and highest quality Triphala powder.
- 3 AYURVEDIC HERBS: Sri Sri Tattva’s triphala tablets are a combination of 3 powerful herbs such as haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) and Amla or Amlaki (Indian gooseberry).
- QUALITY + SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We at Sri Sri Tattva has a strong commitment to our customers. For concerns, questions or complaints, please write to our customer support team. We’ll answer any questions as soon as possible.
Dosage: Consume 2 tablets per dose.
Triphala can be consumed with warm water, milk, hot water, or as directed by an ayurvedic expert. Taking Triphala with warm water is a common practice, as it may enhance its absorption and effectiveness.
It's important to follow the specific instructions provided on the product packaging or consult with a healthcare practitioner for personalized guidance on the best way to consume Triphala, based on individual needs and preferences.
Storage: To preserve the efficacy and quality of Triphala products:
Store Triphala in a cool and dry place after opening. Maintain the freshness by keeping it cool and dry, preventing exposure to moisture and sunlight.
These storage recommendations safeguard the potency of Triphala, ensuring its effectiveness throughout its usage
Warnings: It is strongly advised to consult with a healthcare professional before integrating Triphala, especially if: Pregnant or Breastfeeding: Please consult your physician before taking Triphala.
Medication Use: Individuals on medications should seek advice to avoid potential interactions.
Existing Health Conditions: Those with pre-existing chornic health conditions should consult their physicians before taking any supplement.
Common Uses of Triphala:
Triphala is commonly used for:
-Digestive Health: promots digestive balance.
-Detoxification: Supporting the body's natural detox processes.
-Metabolic Support: Aiding in maintaining a healthy metabolic rate.
While respecting the potential benefits, we advocate for informed choices, highlighting the importance of consultation for personalized wellness. Explore the richness of Triphala for a balanced and harmonious journey towards optimal health.
Why consultation is encouraged?
We encourage consultation of you want to: Get your health condition checked Get customised diet Get supplements in the correct dosage, according to your body type Get to know your allergies Get most benefit out of the money you invested.
Side Effects of Triphala:
While generally well-tolerated, some individuals may experience:
-Mild effect: Occasional gas, diarrhea, cramps, or stomach discomfort.
-Individual variations: Responses can vary based on personal sensitivities. If any existing health issues, you should consult health professional
Note: Important Product Information
Ayurveda has a very different approach as compared to western science. Our customers must note due to European laws and regulations, not all applications of our products may be listed on our website. Information about the health effects of products should be separated from the promotion of products. Also, many aspects of Ayurveda are based on principles and perspectives that fundamentally differ from western science.