Do you have a frequent stuffy nose, a throat ache or an ear pain? Or do you face conditions like snoring and hearing problems?
Sri Sri Tattva Europe brings to you a power-pack Ears, Nose and Throat Care workshop, where you will be introduced to the natural Ayurvedic approach on how to take care of your ears, nose and throat.
Key Takeaways From The Ears, Nose and Throat Workshop
- Learn authentic Ayurvedic regimes for ENT Care
- Simple healthy diet tips
- Learn how to avoid old age hearing loss
- Simple pranayama techniques for healthy airways and good night sleep
- Correct way of steam inhalation
- Learn about Ayurvedic oral care
- Yoga Asanas for ear, nose & throat care
- Live demonstration of simple, yet effective Ayurvedic techniques
Know about the expert
This Ears, Nose and Throat Care workshop will be conducted by Dr. Champavathi who has done her MS in Ayurveda branch "Shalakya Tantra" which includes Eye & ENT Ayurveda. With an experience of 7years in eye and ENT practice, she has undertaken several clinical studies on eye and presented 6 national (Indian) & 4 international presentations in respective conferences. She has also won best paper presenter award thrice. Currently she is working as Eye and ENT specialist at Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma in Bangalore, India.
The Flow of the Workshop
The Ears, Nose and Throat Care workshop will be conducted in two phases.
Ears, Nose and Throat workshop Day 1 – Ears & Oral Care Introduction
- Do’s and don’ts for healthy hearing
- Yoga, pranayama and exercises for healthy hearing and hearing problems
- Mudras for ear problems
- Vitamins and minerals for ears
- Ayurveda regimes for ear – karnapoorana (oil in ears), kavala (gargling), gandusha (oil pulling), shiroabhyanga (head massage)
- Oral care – danthadavana (brushing with twigs), pratisarana (gum massage), jiwhanirlekana (tongue scraping).
Ears, Nose and Throat workshop Day 2 – Nasal & Throat Care
- Simple home remedies for nasal and throat allergies
- Do’s and don’ts for healthy breathing.
- Regimens for healthy nose in Ayurveda - pratimarsha nasya (nasal drops)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) importance
- Breathing exercises (3-4types)
- Pranayama (7types) practical demonstration and benefits.
Next Dates for the "Ears, Nose and Throat care Live Workshop":
20-Mar-21 4pm to 5.30pm CET
21-Mar-21 4pm to 5.30pm CET
After registration, we will send a list of upcoming workshops to your email along with detailed instructions on how to watch the Live Sessions via Zoom. (this email can take up to 3 hours to reach your email box. In case you have any questions or need assistance about "the Ears, Nose and Throat Care live Workshop", please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Shipping & Delivery Policy - Physical products
(within Europe only)
www.srisritattva.eu is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. After placing your order, an email confirmation will be sent to you with a delivery tracking number.
To know the delivery charge to European countries and the expected time of delivery, please visit our Shipping & Delivery guide above (near the product name on this page).
For further information on Shipping, please visit our Shipping Policy page by clicking here.
Access Policy and Instructions for Online Services - Online Courses and Workshops
www.srisritattva.eu proudly offers a wide range of Online Courses and Digital Services worldwide. After placing your order, a detailed email instruction will be sent to you on your registered email ID including your access to the Online Service.
In case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service.
14-days Satisfaction Guarantee and Refund Policy
We at Sri Sri Tattva are committed to your satisfaction. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our products and/or services, be free to contact our Customer Support team via email (email@example.com).
Our Customer Service is also available for questions, suggestions and recommendations of our products and services. Contact us anytime.