Ground ginger powder is the dried, ground ginger root of the ginger plant Zingiber officinale. Our ground ginger from India and China has a spicy, pungent and slightly hot flavour. Is it often used in curries, chutneys and soups, as well as in sweets such as biscuits and gingerbread. Ginger is both a savoury and a sweet seasoning and combines well with different types of fruits.
Our Ayurveda Spice Ground ginger powder is supplied by Verstegen Spices & Sauces, a leading spice manufacturer in Europe. Ginger powder has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years.
Verstegen Spices & Sauces is a family-owned business founded in 1886 committed to bring the highest quality herbs and spices by a fair, transparent and sustainable “farmer-to-consumer” chain to its customers.
100% GINGER POWDER: Chemical-free, healthy and environmentally friendly. Naturally vegan and Gluten-Free.
PREMIUM GINGER ROOTS DIRECTLY FROM INDIA AND CHINA: Our Ground Ginger powder is manufactured using naturally grown ginger. During the process, the raw materials are dried and grinded creating a fine powder.
ONE OF THE WORLD HEALTHIEST FOOD: Ginger has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine, Ayurveda Science and culinary traditions worldwide. It is a much-appreciated spice used for its flavour and digestive-supporting properties. Many consider Ginger to be a superfood.
SUSTAINABLY FARMED: Ground Ginger powder is part of our Sustainable product range i.e. with complete free-plastic packaging, made out of almost 100% paper and it is fairly sourced from farmers in India and China promoting rural entrepreneurship and natural farming systems.
When you buy from our sustainable range of products such as Ginger Powder, a good portion of the proceeds go in supporting our Natural Farming and Agroforestry projects
Sri Sri Tattva Ground Ginger Powder: For the Planet.
KNOW THE ORIGIN OF YOUR PRODUCT: We are working hard to deliver an efficient Farm2Plate model through a transparent and fair supply chain.
CHEMICAL-FREE NATURAL FARMING AND REDUCED CARBON FOOTPRINT: Our products promote the tireless work done by our sister organisations, The Art of Living Foundation and The International Association for Human Values. The processes used in our techniques ensure the farmers adopt water conservation methods, reduce carbon footprint through zero wastage and not using harmful chemical fertilizer or pesticides
NURTURING RURAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: We have a dedicated team training and providing entrepreneurial opportunities to youth.
Versatile: How to use Ginger Powder?
Ground ginger powder is a versatile product and is used in many different ways:
• Ginger root tea - Add 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger powder in boiling water for a perfect ginger root tea. In Ayurveda, Ginger teas are used after meals to promote better digestion and improve energy levels.
• Asian inspired recipes: Mix a few spoons in Chinese stir-fries, Vegetable dishes, Indian curries, Vietnamese noodle soups, Thailand peanut sauce, Japanese sushi and any other dish for extra flavour.
• Mix in drinks: A few teaspoons of ground ginger can boost digestive properties of your morning smoothies and vitamins. Ginger can also be used in Caribbean evening drinks and in homemade refreshing Ginger Ale.
• Use in dessert: Ginger powder can also be used in baking! Enjoy ginger biscuits, cakes, seasonal gingerbread and even a special lemon and ginger cheesecake pie.
• Explore the flavours: Ginger has a unique flavour. It is hot and yet sweet and warm. In Ayurveda, Ginger is considered pungent in taste and it is known to awaken the taste buds and stimulates salivary, helping in food digestion.
• Use for Natural home remedies: Ginger can also be used in many different home remedies. Different traditions used to mix ginger with honey to treat sore throat, colds and coughs. Ginger is commonly sold in capsules and can support the body to get rid of nausea.
Shipping & Delivery Policy - Physical products
(within Europe only)
www.srisritattva.eu is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. After placing your order, an email confirmation will be sent to you with a delivery tracking number.
To know the delivery charge to European countries and the expected time of delivery, please visit our Shipping & Delivery guide above (near the product name on this page).
For further information on Shipping, please visit our Shipping Policy page by clicking here.
Access Policy and Instructions for Online Services - Online Courses and Workshops
www.srisritattva.eu proudly offers a wide range of Online Courses and Digital Services worldwide. After placing your order, a detailed email instruction will be sent to you on your registered email ID including your access to the Online Service.
In case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service.
14-days Satisfaction Guarantee and Refund Policy
We at Sri Sri Tattva are committed to your satisfaction. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our products and/or services, be free to contact our Customer Support team via email (email@example.com).
Our Customer Service is also available for questions, suggestions and recommendations of our products and services. Contact us anytime.