The drastic change in our lifestyle over the past few decades, has resulted in many chronic diseases. Many of us irrespective of our age, face many joint related issues.
With time and regular use, many of the joints in our body like knees, wrists fingers etc , lose their flexibility, resulting in excessive stiffness. The fluids present between the joints start drying up with age, causing excruciating joint ache resulting in a constant protest when we sit down or get up from a seated position.
Sri Sri Tattva brings to you a Joint Care Live workshop where you can learn the tips and tricks which will help you get some relief from your joint pains.
What will you learn in the Joint Care Live workshop
- Prevention of such factors before it turns to a serious disease.
- You will understand your Prakruthi- Body type ( vata, pitta, kapha) ,which will help you then to adopt suitable food and lifestyle to protect joints
- Know the herbal supplements which strengthen our joints, muscles and nervous system
- Know about the anatomy of the joints
- Learn Yoga , Pranayama, and Mudras to strengthen and support the joint
- Learn therapies or simple procedures which can be done at home like massage, etc, which will help you get relief from joint pains.
About the expert
This workshop will be conducted by Dr Lokesh Raturi. He is a senior Ayurveda Consultant & Trainer with the Sri Sri Ayurveda Trust. His forte is pulse diagnosis; Ayurveda & lifestyle therapies; and nutrition. He has trained hundreds of Ayurvedic practitioners worldwide, including medical physicians in the US on pulse diagnosis. He is actively involved in the on-going development of Ayurvedic formulae.
SPECIAL TAKEAWAYS FROM THE JOINT CARE WORKSHOP
- Composition of Body in terms of 5 elements
- Doshas and Imbalances in the body
- Seven Dhatus that support the body
- Ayurvedic examination types of a patient
- Types of vata imbalances and their connection with Joint Care
- Preventive measures for Joint Care
- Home care remedies for Joint care
- Ayurvedic approaches to Joint Care
- Exercise, and special Mudras for Joint Care
Do you want to learn these techniques so that you can help yourself or someone suffering from joint pains?
Then click on the link below, and register for the course.
Next Dates for the Joint Care Live Workshop:
28-Feb-21 4pm to 5.30pm CET
28-Mar-21 4pm to 5.30pm CET
After registration, we will send a list of upcoming workshops to your email along with detailed instructions on how to watch the Live Sessions via Zoom. (this email can take up to 3 hours to reach your email box. In case you have any questions or need assistance about the Joint Care Live Workshop, please write to us at email@example.com)
Shipping & Delivery Policy - Physical products
(within Europe only)
www.srisritattva.eu is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. After placing your order, an email confirmation will be sent to you with a delivery tracking number.
To know the delivery charge to European countries and the expected time of delivery, please visit our Shipping & Delivery guide above (near the product name on this page).
For further information on Shipping, please visit our Shipping Policy page by clicking here.
Access Policy and Instructions for Online Services - Online Courses and Workshops
www.srisritattva.eu proudly offers a wide range of Online Courses and Digital Services worldwide. After placing your order, a detailed email instruction will be sent to you on your registered email ID including your access to the Online Service.
In case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service.
14-days Satisfaction Guarantee and Refund Policy
We at Sri Sri Tattva are committed to your satisfaction. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our products and/or services, be free to contact our Customer Support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our Customer Service is also available for questions, suggestions and recommendations of our products and services. Contact us anytime.