This an Online Workshop happening on 26th June, Saturday, from 10 am to 1 pm CEST. You will receive the link to join and further instructions after registration.
“Let food be your medicine.”
We all know the importance of a healthy diet in our lives. But do we really know what it means to eat healthily? If something is healthy for me, does it apply to you too? Do we listen to our body or are we influenced by various eating trends (myths)? Do we live to eat or eat to live?
There is much more to food and nutrition than considering its calories, proteins or carbohydrates. It is already proven that our diet directly affects our mental health and consequently can improve or deteriorate our memory, focus and mood based on the choices we make in our routine. The awareness of clean and mindful eating habits is rapidly increasing, making us rethink our choices and finding new sustainable ways of living and eating.
Ayurveda believes that nutrition is an individual science: What nourishes my body can be different than what nourishes yours. My routine, appetite, body composition, likes and dislikes are unique and therefore, I need a personalized routine and meal plan to find my optimal health journey.
- Myths and truths of trendy food habits
- The importance of metabolism and how to improve it
- Ayurvedic guidelines for a healthy diet
- The relation between metabolism, longevity, immunity and sleep
- How to prevent body-mind imbalances through food habits
- Healthy recipes for a balanced diet (yes, we will also cook together!)
- and much more