Turmeric Powder, Curcuma Longo, is a flowering plant of the ginger family Tingiberaceae, of which the roots are used in cooking. The roots are used fresh or boiled and dried, after which they are grinded into a deep orange-yellow powder. It is widely used in Asian cooking and is excellent for marinades and curries, as well as baking. Our Madras turmeric powder grows in India and has a warm, warthy and slightly bitter flavour.
Our Ayurveda Spices, Turmeric Powder, are pure herbs with Ayurvedic properties supplied by Verstegen Spices & Sauces, a leading spice manufacturer in Europe.
More than a century-old business, established in 1886 ensures to bring the highest quality herbs and spices by a fair, transparent and sustainable “farmer-to-consumer” chain to its customers.
100% PURE TURMERIC POWDER: Free of artificial colours, flavours and other additives.
VEGAN FRIENDLY: Our Products are Vegan friendly and are completely GLUTEN-FREE.
PREMIUM TURMERIC ROOTS FROM INDIA: Our Turmeric Powder is created using authentic curcumin powder from India, which is completely naturally grown. The raw materials are procured only by our trusted and selected partners in India.
ANCIENT SUPERFOOD: Turmeric and its active compound curcumin has been used in Ayurveda for centuries and it is consumed worldwide for its anti-inflammatory properties and as a support for overall health and vitality of an individual.
WE CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: This is a sustainable product: Turmeric Powder is one of our first sustainable products i.e. with complete free-plastic packaging, fairly sourced from farmers in India.
Shop with a Purpose
When you buy from our sustainable range of products such as Turmeric Powder, a good portion of the proceeds go in supporting our Natural Farming and Agroforestry projects.
Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Powder: For the Planet.
TRANSPARENT SUPPLY CHAIN: We are working hard to deliver an efficient Farm2Plate model through a transparent supply chain
CHEMICAL-FREE NATURAL FARMING: Our products promote the tireless work done by our sister organisations, The Art of Living Foundation and The International Association for Human Values. The processes used in our techniques ensure the farmers adopt water conservation methods, reduce carbon footprint through zero wastage and not using harmful chemical fertilizer or pesticides
NURTURING RURAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: We have a dedicated team training and providing entrepreneurial opportunities to youth.
Versatile: How to use Kurkurma Powder?
Turmeric powder, or Curcuma Powder, can be used in the following ways:
• Golden Latte/Golden Milk - Mix a few teaspoons of turmeric powder into vegan or normal milk. Add other spices, such as cloves, cinnamon, ginger and your preferred type of sweetener as per your taste. Voilà! Perfect Turmeric latte.
• Curries & Soups: Mix a few spoons in curries, soups, vegetables and any other dish for an extra superfood boost. Add black pepper or coconut oil for optimal Curkuma absorption.
• Brighten your food: Add it as a colour filled with addon properties to rice and smoothies. A few extra teaspoons are enough and bring a warm flavour to your food.
• Bake Your Way into it: Use in baking! Mix a small teaspoon in cakes or create your own version of golden packages which not just satisfies your taste buds but supports in enhancing your metabolism too.
• Sauces and Hummus: Add ground turmeric to cheese sauces for a healthier version of mac and cheese, or mix a few teaspoons in hummus and salad dressings.
• Tea Lovers: Great for teas! Mix a few teaspoons with boiled water for a warm tea in the morning or evening. You may add a pinch of ginger powder to enhance the flavour and ready to go for a quick detox drink.
• Explore other properties of turmeric: Turmeric has also been used for thousands of years as a skincare product and first aid. Make your own version of home-made face masks and face packs to have golden glowing skin.
Shipping & Delivery Policy - Physical products
(within Europe only)
www.srisritattva.eu is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. After placing your order, an email confirmation will be sent to you with a delivery tracking number.
To know the delivery charge to European countries and the expected time of delivery, please visit our Shipping & Delivery guide above (near the product name on this page).
For further information on Shipping, please visit our Shipping Policy page by clicking here.
Access Policy and Instructions for Online Services - Online Courses and Workshops
www.srisritattva.eu proudly offers a wide range of Online Courses and Digital Services worldwide. After placing your order, a detailed email instruction will be sent to you on your registered email ID including your access to the Online Service.
In case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service.
14-days Satisfaction Guarantee and Refund Policy
We at Sri Sri Tattva are committed to your satisfaction. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our products and/or services, be free to contact our Customer Support team via email (email@example.com).
Our Customer Service is also available for questions, suggestions and recommendations of our products and services. Contact us anytime.