Traditionally, charcoal is known to have tiny pores that absorb impurities from the teeth.
Sudanta Gel Toothpaste is made of natural ingredients and 100% traditional Ayurvedic herbs.
Our toothpaste is made with full respect to Ayurveda principles.
How to Use Sudanta Gel Toothpaste:
- Apply a dab of Sudanta toothpaste on a brush.
- Rub gently over your gums and teeth for 1-2 minutes.
- Use twice a day for white, healthy and strong teeth.
Sudanta Gel Toothpaste contains:
- Spearmint oil (Mentha spicata)
- Pudina satva (Mentha piperita)
- Nimba (Azardirachta indica)
- Pilu (Salvadora persica)
- Mayaphala (Quercus infectoria)
- Kababchini (Piper cubeba)
- Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis)
- Jatiphala oil (Myristica fragrans)
- Pach karpura (Cinnamomum camphora)
Note: Important Product Information
Ayurveda has a very different approach as compared to western science. Our customers must note due to European laws and regulations, not all applications of our products may be listed on our website. Information about the health effects of products should be separated from the promotion of products. Also, many aspects of Ayurveda are based on principles and perspectives that fundamentally differ from western science.